Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DAILY MUCK UPS

Not much really~

I believe that less is more. When the mood (and the time as well) strikes me, these are all the muck that I like to put on my face. Not much really, but my face has a time limit when I put on heavier things like eyeshadow, foundation, etc blah blah blah. I don't even have powder included here 'cos I don't like putting on it and it really doesn't make me look refreshed at all so why bother aight? :D

I looove BB creams ever since it invaded our country's shelves! It acts as a concealer for me and evens out the tone of my face! Hitting two things with one cream is perfect for a lazy bum like me nyaha. I wear glasses as well so I just err put on mascara (falsies still scare me) and eyeliner to make my eyes more noticeable trolololol. :D

There you have it, those are my regularly used muck ups!

Ladies, never underestimate the power of natural muck ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment