Friday, September 9, 2011

Addictus Magnus

I AM SO VERY MUCH ADDICTED TO THIS GAME THAT I EVEN ASK MY SIBLING TO OPEN MY FB ACCOUNT JUST TO SERVE THE FOOD SO THAT IT WOULDN'T GO TO WASTE.

THAT, MY FRIEND IS A SOLID FACT THAT SHOULD BE SHOVED DOWN THE THROAT.

nakaka addict, promise. kids, you have been warned 

Or hey, maybe this is just my flavor of the month kinda game. A phase I could certainly outgrew once something new catches my attention and leave this game in a snap. See when Facebook was slowly gaining attention, it was making the Friendster  users switch from their old one to the social network that Mark Zuckerberg made famous. Now FB's most popular game at that time was the Pet Society and even I was not spared from playing endless hours on it just to make my purple pet a freaking social climber to get richer and have a higher social status.


ito ang pasimuno. thanks mark zuckerberg for fb

I got hooked on the first few months before completely abandoning my pet in pursuit of a new game which was akin to Harvest Moon. Going from one house to another can be actually tiring. The only thing that kept me hooked on this app was the gorjas food and clothes. And hey, Pet Society did boost great graphics. You only needed a fast net connection to properly enjoy the game. Not to mention a WHOLE ton of friends so that you have many houses to visit and pets to be cleaned. Now my sister's the only one diligently playing it almost everyday. Almost.
This pawns Farmville every single play


Now I played this game longer than my Pet Society account and I still do check it from time to time. I think I was the first few one in my circle to play this app since most of them were already sucked in by the forces of Farmville. I did try Farmville myself at first but the graphics simply did not get my attention. Nor the tasks and crops and so on and so forth. Anyway, I totally fell in love with the graphics and interface of Country Story. I did every single task as fast as I could, I tried converting other friends to play this game instead as well. I was also able to get all those magical trees (at the beginning anyway before I lost interest) and the special animals that could only be attained after completing a task.

Again, my sister's the only one diligently playing it almost everyday. Almost.


This post just got strayed from its original topic. I meant to blog only about Cafe World but couldn't resist throwing in the other apps that I played before as well.  Oh well, you gotta know the roots anyway. That reminds me, I gotta go back to my Cafe and serve those dishes~

das my kapihan right there


No comments:

Post a Comment