Sunday, January 29, 2012

GOOD READS

(FRIGGIN LATE POST LAH SORRY AJUJU NIGHTSHIFT MAKES ME GROGGY FOR THE BETTER HALF OF THE DAY)


Moving on, most or rather all of my friends know how big of a book nerd that I am. I hoard books much like how shopaholics go crazy during mall sales. I mean, I have been thinking of asking my dad if our room (I share it with my sister) can accommodate some book shelves so that I can put some of my preciousss books there. But then since we're all lazeh house people (and no no to dust bunnies eating my books) that idea never surfaced and brought to life lmao


lazy people for the win lmao no jk kthxbai

So what's the actual point of my book blabbering post? Most of the books that I've been collecting are series and it is a bit hard to keep tabs on the ones that I've managed to complete. I've already managed to buy some books twice (fail, I know) and I felt so bad because I could've used the money to buy a different one or to grab my peborito starbucks drink. So Camille told me about this website where you can check all the books (known to the world obviously) and assort them to the ones you've read, the one/s you are currently reading, and the ones you want to read in the future. What's even more cool about it is that the website can even give you recommendations based on the books you've rated and read. That way, you don't have to go the hassle of finding out good reads since the website patterns it to the categories you're already comfortable with.

Go check out the cool website here and it might just fuel the book bug within you! 


My preference in books ranges from kiddie books to drop dead sexy  Northman novels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment